Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Siege of the U.S. Capitol: Timelines & Misc Videos

I started to write a timeline of the siege of the U.S. Capitol but found there's already numerous ones out there. No need to reinvent the wheel, especially since I have so little time at the moment. Here are some of the timelines I've read/viewed. 

Written Timelines

Associated Press Timeline of events at the Capitol, 4 dead



Video Timelines
CNBC: The Capitol Riots: An Hour-By-Hour Timeline


Here are some miscellaneous videos I collected when I was working on my timeline (not necessarily in chronological order).



Activity Inside the Capitol

Officer crushed in door

Trump supporters destroying media equipment

Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt shot by Capitol Police when she tried to climb through a broken barricaded glass door.

Misc

No comments:

Post a Comment