Monday, August 20, 2012

Collected Image Films

I really like these (what I refer to as) collected image films.  I find they come together nicely to portray the intended story or theme, yet at the same time leave me feeling a little bewildered.

I think you have to watch these two or three times to get the full emotional effect, since the first time around your brain is trying to work through the confusion.

This first one titled "From Love to Bingo" is an advertisement for Getty Images and was created by AlmapBBDO advertising.  Really loved this one.





The second one titled "Ball" was created by artist Daniel Mercadante.


Ball from Daniel Mercadante on Vimeo.

A fun thing to do with these flims is to randomly stop it to see what the still image is.  For instance, in the first video image 392 is a shot of the power rangers, 413 shows bizarre clown dolls and 535 is a man looking at a astronaut in a space suit

No comments:

Post a Comment